Become part of Made Safe.
Sign up for our email list to keep up on the most recent news from Made Safe. We only send emails once a month with important news like new certified products and nontoxic tips. We are your source for safe products to protect your growing family.
The MADE SAFE® seal means products have been examined by scientists to ensure they’re made without known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, flame retardants, GMOs, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high-risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, or harmful VOCs. MADE SAFE then goes above and beyond: Ingredients have been further examined by a chemist for bioaccumulation (builds up in our bodies), persistence (builds up in the environment), ecosystem harm, and general and aquatic toxicity, making it the leading standard in the country.
Find an updated list of new certified products for all your family & household needs at http://www.madesafe.org.
Become part of PPC.
Join the cause to fight plastic pollution! Plastic Pollution Coalition welcomes all individuals who share the vision of a world free of plastic pollution. It’s a big job, and we will succeed only by working together.
Since 2009, PPC has been active, building awareness and sponsoring action to:
- Reduce the overall reliance worldwide on disposable plastic packaging that is overwhelming the planet
- Educate about the toxic chemicals used in plastics and their health consequences for all life on our planet
- Promote the parallel global emergencies posed by plastic pollution and climate change
- Support the work of coalition members to address the plastic pollution problem across borders and sectors
- Demonstrate the challenges plastic pollution generates as an environmental and social justice issue.
- Share and suggest solutions and alternatives to single-use disposable plastic.
Find companies who are part of the Plastic Pollution Coalition. These companies seek to increase understanding of the plastic pollution problem and to find sustainable solutions.
Pregnant Women & Moms
Plastic & Waste
Women’s & Children’s Health
Chemicals in Plastic
Other Toxic Chemicals in Baby Products
Make a Difference